A computer should be physically connected to your TP-Link’s LAN port in order to find the password.
Wireless N Nano Router
For 11N wireless Nano router (TL-WR702N & TL-WR802N):
- Login the web based utility page of your router through tplinkwifi.net
- Enter your username and password as login details in the login page. The default username and default password for TP-Link devices is an admin.
Tplink router login
- Go to Wireless and then select Wireless Security page, and check which you have selected.
- Select WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK option, then type your own WI FI password in the PSK Password box.
- In case you have changed your password, click on the Save button.
- Router should be rebooted otherwise the change of wireless configuration will not take place.